Jul 27, 2011

FOR SALE!

I don't even know if anyone out there still checks this blog... I don't know why they would since it's been over 15 months since I've done a project. I obviously don't have the time I thought I would to run a monogramming business on top of being a mom! I hate to think about the machine sitting idle in my sewing room when maybe someone out there could be enjoying it. So after giving it lots of thought, I've decided to sell the business.

If you are interested or know someone who might be, PLEASE email me. Included would be the machine, design software, lots & lots of applique/monogram files, all the necessary supplies (hoops, fabric, thread, stabilizer, bobbins, etc.), the blog and the few blank items that I have left. I'd obviously teach you how to use it and tell you all my secrets... the crafty ones anyway! ;)