Jan 1, 2010

Happy 2010!

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to take a second to introduce myself as we get started with the new year and I take on full responsibility for The Monogrammin' Momma orders...

My name is Laura Davis. I live in Hoover, Alabama with my husband Lee and our two cats. We are expecting a new addition to our family - a girl, Blair Campbell - on or around April 8th of this year, so you can see that 2010 is going to be a big year for me!


I'm going to do my best to keep everything going as smoothly as possible as I take the reins from Martina, but please feel free to ask any questions as they come up! My email address is MonogramminMomma@gmail.com, and it's listed in the "Contact Me" section of this blog.

I'm going to be posting some new appliques and fonts soon, so stay tuned for some cute new project ideas coming up!

Happy New Year!